Daubs of paint splashed on a cavas and then babbled about by the Mighty Toad.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

About

Hey.

If you're reading this, I'm assuming you either know me, and are curious, or, don't know me and are interested in painting.

So, just to make sure the record is clear, I'm the Mighty Toad. Obviously that's not my real name, but it's the easiest way to find me on the interwebnets. I started painting in January of 2005. I started painting 'cause many of my friends are quite talented and often get together to paint; I hate to be left out.

I optioned to start this seperate blog as a way of keeping track of my paintings, and, with any luck, a record of my development as a painter. I'm working in oils and acrylics, on pre-stretched canvasas that I buy from the store.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I love the learning process. I hope you enjoy the paintings.


Sincerely,

Toad

No comments: